Calling all Blooming Bath fans. You are cordially invited to our Twitter party on Monday, March 31 at 2:00 p.m. EST/11:00 a.m. PST. The best part is, you don’t need to buy a new outfit, bring a gift for the host, or even leave your house because this party will be held virtually through Twitter.
Blooming Bath is teaming up with our friends over at Nested Bean, the makers of the Zen Swaddle, and will be real-time tweeting on a wide range of baby-related topics important to you including: tips for bathing your baby and helpful hints to get your little ones to sleep.
Join other moms (and dads) for this fun-filled and informative discussion on baby issues that are near and dear to your heart. Rumor has it there will also be “party favors” (a.k.a. giveaways) handed out at this party, so you really won’t want to miss out.
Never been to a Twitter party before? No worries. Here is everything you need to know to make your first Twitter event a smash.
1. To attend the #cozybabies party, all you will need to have is a Twitter account and an email address. You can sign up for a free account by going to twitter.com and creating a handle for yourself.
2. Once you have your handle you can follow along with the party right in your Twitter browser or app. There are also additional platforms (TweetChat, Tweetdeck and Tweetgrid to name a few) that allow you to follow the conversation outside of Twitter. If you decide to use one of these services be sure to take a quick tutorial beforehand so you get the most out of the event.
3. To get involved in the party talk, make a comment, ask a question or have an opportunity to win a giveaway, you’ll want to be sure to include the party’s hashtag in your posts. Our party’s hashtag is: #cozybabies. And, don't forget to follow us @BloomingBath and@NestedBean to be eligible to win prizes!
4. Make sure to also set a reminder for the party date and time in your calendar or phone – #cozybabies happens on Monday, March 31 at 2:00 p.m. EST/11:00 a.m. PST.
5. If you have friends who are going to be joining the party “with” you, make sure to add them to your follow list beforehand so you can send them direct messages during the event. We are looking forward to mingling with you at the party next week! Fee free to bring your friends along with you.
6. Be sure to RSVP to the Twitter Party here!
a Rafflecopter giveaway