Made from incredibly soft, cuddly materials, Blooming Bath's petals hug any sink to create an adorable, safe, fun and convenient bath time experience for your most precious possession. Blooming Bath’s plush materials cradle and cushion your baby like no other baby tub can. Forget about those hard plastic baby bath tubs or baby bath seats that are uncomfortable and don't cradle your child during bath time. It’s a unique, easy, hassle-free experience that allows you to enjoy those special moments bathing your infant.
Using and caring for Blooming Bath couldn’t be easier. Push it into your sink and it creates the perfect cushioned cradle to wash your baby. When you're finished, gently squeeze out the excess water and throw it in the dryer for 10 to 15 minutes. Or, if you prefer, just use the hang tag on the back — your Blooming Bath will be dry in no time.
Safe And Durable
- What are the dimensions of the Blooming Bath?
- The Blooming Bath baby bath is 32 inches from tip to tip. The center of the flower, where baby's bottom rests, is 10 inches across in diameter.
- What is the recommended age for the Blooming Bath?
- The Blooming Bath is ideal for newborns to 6 months. But because babies range so dramatically in size, there are no set age or weight limitations. The Blooming Bath is held up by the sides of the sink so it is more a matter of whether or not your sink can comfortably and safely accommodate your baby. Many parents also use Blooming Bath with traditional plastic tubs to create a plush, soft, safe and fun experience.
- Does the Blooming Bath hold water?
- The Blooming Bath does not hold water. You will need to first insert the stopper inside the drain, then fill up the sink to the desired level and desired temperature before inserting baby. Never run water directly on your baby as water temperature can change quickly.
- What materials are the Blooming Bath made with?
- Blooming Bath is made from a super soft, plush polyester material on the top, the center is a high quality polypropylene foam and the back is made from a durable polyester mesh back.
- Are there any retail stores where I can go to purchase the Blooming Bath?
- The Blooming Bath is available exclusively through our website, BloomingBath.com.
- Is the Blooming Bath available in my country?
- Currently sell through our website and do ship internationally but we are looking into international distributors around the world. If you are interested in becoming an international distributor or would like to recommend one, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Why is international shipping so expensive?
- We only ship via FedEx International to ensure your package arrives quickly and safely. FedEx charges a dimensional weight on all international orders, so the cost is based on the size of the box. Please understand that we do not make any profit from shipping charges. We simply pass on the cost to the customer.
- Where is the Blooming Bath manufactured?
- Currently the Blooming Bath is manufactured in Mexico. We would love to manufacture in the US and are actively looking for a cost effective option so if you have any recommendations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I include a gift message with my order?
- We would be happy to create a hand written note and put in with your order. Once you place your order, please email us at email@example.com right away with the gift message that you would like to include. We will do our best to make sure the message is included inside the order before it ships. Please note that orders are packaged fairly quickly once the order is placed, so we cannot guarantee your message will be included. In most instances, however, we can accommodate your request!
- I am shipping the Blooming Bath as a gift. Will the recipient see the price of the Blooming Bath?
- We never include price of the Blooming Bath inside the box. Your email receipt is the only place you will see prices.
- How long will it take for my Blooming Bath to ship and be delivered?
- We try to process all orders placed before 1PM on the same day Monday - Friday. Customers typically receive their order in 2-3 business days once the item is shipped. Standard orders as are shipped Priority Mail via U.S. Postal Service. We do offer expedited shipping options via FedEx at checkout.
- Can I be a wholesaler or retailer for Blooming Bath and if so, who do I contact?
- Due to the overwhelming response, we are currently devoting all of our inventory to our website. We are in the process of expanding our manufacturing capabilities so if you are interested in selling Blooming Baths in the future, please email us your contact info and we will keep your name and information on file. You will be contacted just as soon as we are ready to offer our product for wholesale distribution.
Review "Blooming Bath Baby Bath - Turquoise"
Write Your Own Review