4 wide, contoured petals
The Blooming Bath Lotus has a new shape! 4 wider, contoured shaped petals opposed to 7 petals on the original Blooming Bath. These wider petals create a safe seat that cradles baby like no other bath can.
Each petal is designed with white or gray trim - simple, clean and elegant.
Easy to wring out, faster to dry
Improved crystal minky fabric make the Blooming Bath Lotus a breeze to wash and dry.
Polyurethane foam on the inside helps it dry fast with no chance of mold or mildew. Our materials are never treated with any harmful chemicals or flame retardants. Only the best for your little ones!
How to Use
The Blooming Bath Lotus creates a cheerful and practical bathtime experience. Simply plug the sink drain, insert the Blooming Bath, and pool water to desired level and temperature. Lower baby into flower and admire the smiles. Never run water directly on baby, as temperate could change without notice.
Once bath time is over, caring for your Lotus is a breeze. Once baby is safe and warm, simply wring out the excess water and place in the dryer for 10-15 minutes, or hang dry using the hangtag on the back. It's also washer and dryer safe on the delicate cycle.
The Blooming Bath Lotus is available in: Canary Yellow, Hot Pink, and Turquoise. It is is recommended for newborns and babies up to one year. However, The Blooming Bath has been known to be a comfy companion for infants who are transitioning to the big bathtub as well.
The Blooming Bath Lotus measures 33 inches tip-to-tip. The center of the flower is 8 inches in diameter.
- What are the dimensions of the Blooming Bath Lotus?
- The Blooming Bath baby bath is 33 inches from tip to tip. The center of the flower, where baby's bottom rests, is 8inches across in diameter.
- What is the recommended age for the Blooming Bath?
- The Blooming Bath is ideal for newborns to 6 months. But because babies range so dramatically in size, there are no set age or weight limitations. The Blooming Bath is held up by the sides of the sink so it is more a matter of whether or not your sink can comfortably and safely accommodate your baby. Many parents also use Blooming Bath with traditional plastic tubs to create a plush, soft, safe and fun experience.
- Does the Blooming Bath hold water?
- The Blooming Bath does not hold water. You will need to first insert the stopper inside the drain, then fill up the sink to the desired level and desired temperature before inserting baby. Never run water directly on your baby as water temperature can change quickly.
- What materials are the Blooming Bath made with?
- Blooming Bath is made from a super soft, plush polyester material on the top, the center is a high quality polyurethane foam and the back is made from a durable polyester mesh back.
- Can I include a gift message with my order?
- Yes! On the checkout page please check the "add gift message" box and fill out the text. Your gift note will be printed our and included in the package.
- I am shipping the Blooming Bath as a gift. Will the recipient see the price of the Blooming Bath?
- We never include price of the Blooming Bath inside the box. Your email receipt is the only place you will see prices.
- How long will it take for my Blooming Bath to ship and be delivered?
- Your order will be processed and shipped within 1 business day. Depending on your shipping option, Fedex Smartpost takes 4-9 days, and Priority Mail takes 3 days.
4 Reviews "Blooming Bath Lotus"
- Best baby bath product out there !
January 6, 2017
- Lotus looks better!
December 20, 2016
- My favorite baby item
November 18, 2016
- Absolutely AWESOME!
October 3, 2016
Write Your Own Review